Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding the cottage in the cedars at Mont Sainte-Anne:
- Is the bedding included? Yes. Sheets, blankets, pillows, catalognes.
- What about towels? Bath towels, washcloths are also included. Bath carpets, hand towels as well as toilet paper.
- How do we get the key when we get there? The cottage will be ready at 5PM on the day of arrival. The door will be unlocked and the key on the table. That way you can go straight to the cottage and start your vacation earlier. I’ll come and greet you in person.
- Is the kitchen fully furnished? Yes for the most part . You will find everything you need to prepare (pans and pots) serve (serving plates) and eat (dishes, utensils, wine and water glasses, cups, bowls, etc) Also always at your disposal are: Dish cloths, salt, pepper, sugar, coffee filters. The cottage does not have a fondue heater or mixer.
- Is there a grocery store / liquor store / convenience store nearby? Convenience store is less than 2 minutes by foot. Also read our list of good addresses nearby.
- Is there a dishwasher? Yes with soap included, as well as everything for hand washing the dishes too.
- Do you supply fire wood? Yes, you will find fire wood outside. Inside, we leave some kindling wood, paper and matches. Please use the ressource responsibly merci.
Is there a TV? There is a 32 inch flat screen with basic cable service, no dvd player.
- Is there wi-fi? Yes, we provide free wi-fi. Instructions for the name of the network and password will be availabel on arrival at the cottage.
- Does the chalet have a bbq? A charcoal bbq is available from May 1st to November 30th (charcoals are available from the convenience store, 1 minute by foot from the house)
- How many cars does the parking accommodate ? 5 cars easily. Snow removal service included in winter.
- How far is the cottage from trails and from the chairlifts? The cottage is located about 200m from the nordic skiing, fat biking, mountain biking, snowshoeing and hiking trails. The cottage is just under 1km from the chairlifts with a direct road to the free parking at MSA.
- How far is the cottage form le Massif de Charlevoix? From the cottage you are at excactly 34,5km (21.5 miles) from the top of Massif de la Petite-Rivière-Saint-François. The ride takes between 25 and 30 minutes.
Please contact me if you have any other questions!